108-06-28 | We will come collect our bag in a couple of hours. 我們過幾個小時後會來拿我們的袋子。 |
108-06-27 | We will come at 6 p.m. 我們晚上六點到。 |
108-06-26 | We will announce the boarding time soon. 我們很快會公布登機時間。 |
108-06-25 | We want to eat here. 我們要在這裡吃。 |
108-06-24 | We prefer a table by the window. 我們想要靠窗的桌子。 |
108-06-23 | We offer free alteration once for each item you purchase. 我們提供您購買的每件商品一次免費的修改。 |
108-06-22 | We offer drinks, hot food, phone and Internet access here. 這裡提供飲料、熱食及電話網路連接服務。 |
108-06-21 | We now charge for shopping bags. 我們現在購物袋要收費。 |
108-06-20 | We need to fill up the declaration form. 我們必須填寫申報單。 |
108-06-19 | We need to declare the amount of cash we have. 我們需要申報手邊所帶的現金。 |
108-06-18 | We have to wait 7 hours for our connecting flight. 我們轉機需要等7小時。 |
108-06-17 | We have to change planes for a connecting flight in Paris. 我們在巴黎轉機。 |
108-06-16 | We have this model of thermos bottle on sale now. 我們這一款熱水瓶正在特價。 |
108-06-15 | We have the sales tax return application here. 我們這裡有消費稅申請表格。 |
108-06-14 | We have only one bottle left. 這個我們只剩一瓶。 |
108-06-13 | We have BBQ and honey garlic chicken wings. 我們有烤肉以及蜂蜜大蒜口味的雞翅。 |
108-06-12 | We have a small portion. 您可以點小份的。 |
108-06-11 | We don’t know when we will resume the flight. 我們不知道何時恢復飛行。 |
108-06-11 | We can return in thirty minutes. The stopover is only one hour. 我們會在30分鐘內回來,過境時間只有1小時。 |
108-06-11 | Today’s desserts are tiramisu and strawberry cake. 我們今天的甜點是提拉米蘇和草莓蛋糕。 |