108-04-09 | Please wait behind the line. 請等候帶位。 |
108-04-08 | Please reserve the work out machine in advance. 請事前預約訓練機台。 |
108-04-07 | Please reserve the work out machine in advance. 請事前預約訓練機台。 |
108-04-06 | Please leave your contact information on your bags. 請在您的袋子上留下聯絡資料。 |
108-04-05 | Please keep your receipt for a sales tax return. 請保留收據以退消費稅。 |
108-04-04 | Please help yourself with the buffet. 您可以先取餐。 |
108-04-03 | Please follow me to your table. 讓我帶您到您的座位。 |
108-04-02 | Please fill out the declaration form. 請填寫申報單。 |
108-04-01 | Please call us at 8:00 am tomorrow. 請於明天早上8:00打給我們。 |
108-03-31 | Our warranty covers the first year 我們有首年保固。 |
108-03-30 | Our family suites are all booked this weekend. 我們這周末的家庭套房都被預訂了。 |
108-03-29 | Our check-in time is 3 p.m. 我們的進房時間是下午三點。 |
108-03-28 | Our bags will be at carousel 2. 我們的行李在二號傳送帶。 |
108-03-27 | One size up will be good for me. 我穿大一號好了。 |
108-03-26 | One piece of my luggage is missing. 我有一件行李遺失了。 |
108-03-25 | My luggage is navy blue with silver zippers. 我的行李是海軍藍色配銀拉鍊。 |
108-03-24 | My luggage didn’t show up on the carousel. 我的行李沒有出現在傳送帶上。 |
108-03-23 | More fried rice will be ready in a second. 炒飯馬上就會再補上。 |
108-03-22 | May I take a look at your baggage claim tag? 可以讓我看一下你的行李託運條嗎? |
108-03-21 | Let’s go and get food. 我們去取餐吧。 |