104-08-06 | Could I speak to Miss Wong? 我想找王小姐﹖ |
104-08-05 | Could I see you in my office? 可以來我辦公室一下嗎﹖ |
104-08-04 | Could I be excused? 可以失陪一下嗎﹖ |
104-08-03 | Come on in. 快請進。 |
104-08-02 | Come back anytime. 隨時歡迎再來。 |
104-08-01 | Chill out. 放輕鬆。 |
104-07-31 | Cash or charge (credit card), sir? 請問要付現或記帳(含刷卡)﹖ |
104-07-30 | Can you hold? 可以請你稍等一會兒嗎﹖ |
104-07-29 | Can you give me a hand? 你能幫個忙嗎﹖ |
104-07-28 | Can you give me a discount? 可以算便宜一點嗎﹖ |
104-07-27 | Can I take a message? 要幫你留個話嗎﹖ |
104-07-26 | Can I speak to your manager? 我能和你們經理說話嗎﹖ |
104-07-25 | Can I leave a message? 我可以留話嗎﹖ |
104-07-24 | Can I have your phone number? 我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎﹖ |
104-07-23 | Can I have him call you back? 我再請他打給你好嗎﹖ |
104-07-22 | Can I get your name, please? 請問您是哪位﹖ |
104-07-21 | Can I buy you a drink? 我可以請你喝一杯嗎﹖ |
104-07-20 | By the way, would you like me to get you a drink? 喔!對了,要我替你買杯飲料嗎﹖ |
104-07-19 | Business is business. 公事公辦。 |
104-07-18 | Bottoms up! 乾杯! |