104-10-05 | Get up soon. 快點起床。 |
104-10-04 | Get off at the next exit. 在下個出口下交流道。 |
104-10-03 | Get it? 知道了嗎﹖ |
104-10-02 | From now on, you're the boss. 從現在起都聽你的。 |
104-10-01 | Free of charge. 免費。 |
104-09-30 | Excuse me, do you have an appointment? 不好意思,你有預約嗎﹖ |
104-09-29 | Excuse me, can I try on these shoes? 不好意思,我能試穿鞋子嗎﹖ |
104-09-28 | Everything's going to be all right. 一切都會沒事的。 |
104-09-27 | Enjoy your meal! 用餐愉快! |
104-09-26 | Easy come, easy go. 來的快,去得也快。 |
104-09-25 | Drop me off. 讓我下車。 |
104-09-24 | Drop by some time. 有空來坐坐。 |
104-09-23 | Don't worry too much. 別為此而憂慮傷神。 |
104-09-22 | Don't waste your time. 別浪費時間了。 |
104-09-21 | Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話! |
104-09-20 | Don't take it too hard. 別看得太嚴重。 |
104-09-19 | Don't take it for granted. 別視為理所當然。 |
104-09-18 | It's very dangerous. 那很危險。 |
104-09-17 | Don't set me up. 別陷害我。 |
104-09-16 | Don't screw it up. 別搞砸了。 |