臺南市政府
「每日聽.英語廣播」文字稿
2017年1月份廣播主題(一):跨年、慶生會 2
017年1月01日~1月15日
Celebrating the New Year’s Eve 跨年
Alan: A new year's coming again!
新的一年又要到了耶。
John: Yeah, time really flies.
對啊,時間過得真快啊。
Alan: How do you want to celebrate the New Year's Eve?
跨年你打算怎麼過呢?
John: Do you want to go see the firework show?
你想去看煙火秀嗎?
Alan: But there's going to be a lot of people out there...
可是每次看煙火都人擠人耶…
John: You're right. It took us two hours to get home last year.
說的也是,去年我們花了兩小時才回到家。
Alan: I think we should just stay home and watch the broadcast.
我想我們還是在家裡看轉播吧。
John: Sounds good. We can rent some movies, too.
這樣也好,順便租些電影回來看。
Alan: Sure. I haven't watched a movie in a long time.
好啊,我好久沒看電影了。 John: Let's make a list then. 那我們列張電影清單吧。
Birthday Party 慶生會
Andy: We need to arrange everything this weekend before Annie comes back.
我們週末必須要在Annie回家前把所有東西安排好。
Joe: I have already prepared all the things on the list.
我已經把清單上列出的東西都準備好了。
Andy: That's great! What about the food?
太好了!那食物的部份呢?
Joe: I am going to ask Jake to buy it and bring it here before noon.
我請Jake在中午前買好帶過來
Andy: Thank you for your help, buddy.
兄弟,真謝謝你們的幫忙
Joe: No problem. After all, we are all good friends.
別客氣,大家都是好朋友呀
Andy: Remember to finish recording the video for her.
記得這幾天要把給她的影片錄好
Joe: I really want to see Annie’s reaction when she enters the door and sees the video.
我真想看看Annie進門時看到影片的反應。
Andy: Yes, we have to give her a surprise!
是啊,我們一定要給她一個驚喜!
Joe: I'm sure it will be a success since we have been planning for so long!
我們策劃了這麼久,一定會成功的!