跳到主要內容區塊

臺南市政府「每日聽.英語廣播」20170104

臺南市政府

「每日聽.英語廣播」文字稿

2017年1月份廣播主題(一):跨年、慶生會 2

017年1月01日~1月15日

 

Celebrating the New Year’s Eve 跨年

Alan: A new year's coming again!

新的一年又要到了耶。

John: Yeah, time really flies.

對啊,時間過得真快啊。

Alan: How do you want to celebrate the New Year's Eve?

跨年你打算怎麼過呢?

John: Do you want to go see the firework show?

你想去看煙火秀嗎?

Alan: But there's going to be a lot of people out there...

可是每次看煙火都人擠人耶…

John: You're right. It took us two hours to get home last year.

說的也是,去年我們花了兩小時才回到家。

Alan: I think we should just stay home and watch the broadcast.

我想我們還是在家裡看轉播吧。

John: Sounds good. We can rent some movies, too.

這樣也好,順便租些電影回來看。

Alan: Sure. I haven't watched a movie in a long time.

好啊,我好久沒看電影了。 John: Let's make a list then. 那我們列張電影清單吧。

 

Birthday Party 慶生會

Andy: We need to arrange everything this weekend before Annie comes back.

我們週末必須要在Annie回家前把所有東西安排好。

Joe: I have already prepared all the things on the list.

我已經把清單上列出的東西都準備好了。

Andy: That's great! What about the food?

太好了!那食物的部份呢?

Joe: I am going to ask Jake to buy it and bring it here before noon.

我請Jake在中午前買好帶過來

Andy: Thank you for your help, buddy.

兄弟,真謝謝你們的幫忙

Joe: No problem. After all, we are all good friends.

別客氣,大家都是好朋友呀

Andy: Remember to finish recording the video for her.

記得這幾天要把給她的影片錄好

Joe: I really want to see Annie’s reaction when she enters the door and sees the video.

我真想看看Annie進門時看到影片的反應。

Andy: Yes, we have to give her a surprise!

是啊,我們一定要給她一個驚喜!

Joe: I'm sure it will be a success since we have been planning for so long!

我們策劃了這麼久,一定會成功的!