跳到主要內容區塊

臺南市政府「每日聽.英語廣播」20170315

臺南市政府

「每日聽.英語廣播」文字稿

2017年3月份廣播

 

At the Travel Agency 在旅行社

 

Steve: Hello. I would like to know about the tour to Korea.

您好,我想要詢問一下去韓國的行程。

Agent: No problem. Please have a sit for a moment.

沒問題,請在這邊稍坐一下。

Agent: Sorry for the wait. Did you say that you want to go to Korea?

抱歉讓您久等了。請問您剛才是說要去韓國嗎?

Steve : Yes, I want to go there for five days, by myself.

是的,我想要去個五天,自己一個人。

Agent: Then do you want to consider this itinerary for the Soraksan National Park, which includes skiing, hot springs and the musical "Cooking Nanta."

那您是否考慮這份雪嶽山國家公園的行程,包含滑雪、溫泉,還有亂打秀音樂劇。

Steve: Hmm...but I can`t ski.

嗯…但我不會滑雪。

Agent: You don`t need to worry. You can hire a coach right there or just take it easy, take a stroll and enjoy the snowy landscape. This itinerary is very flexible.

這您不用擔心,您可以現場聘請一位教練,或是輕鬆地散步和欣賞雪景。這個行程很彈性的。

Steve: If I go by myself, would I have to share a room with the other tour members?

如果我自己一個人去的話,我需要跟其他團員同住一間房嗎?

Agent: Yes, because you will be in a resort village with four people sharing one room. If you want a single room, we can also arrange it for you.

是的,因為我們會住度假村,是四人一間的房型。如果您想要單人房,我們也可

以替您安排。

Steve: Do I have to pay extra for that?

我需要額外自費嗎?

Agent: Yes, you`ll have to pay to make up the difference in the room charge.

是的,這部份需要您補貼差額。

Steve: Then it`s fine. I have a voucher worth NT$3600. Can I use it for this booking?

那就算了。我有一張3600元的折價券,我是否可以用在這次的交易?

Agent: Yes.

是的

Steve: OK! Then sign me up!

好,那就算我一份吧 !